Tuesday 27 July 2021

Amazing memories - Patricia Basson - Mood Board Inspiration

A few weeks ago I arranged a family photoshoot with Zelda Terblanche Photography. Apart from having fun and spending time with our son Francois who came for the first visit in nearly two years, I now have some beautiful photos to scrap!!!
This is a photo of the two girls giving each other the Basson sibling signature greeting!
For this Dusty Attic Moodboard page I used a sheet of AB Studio paper, First Meeting from the Versailles collection.
















I placed a piece of the Mini Number Panel behind an ATC Frame. All my chipboards were Gesso'd. I then inked the ATC and the Clouds with Tibetan Poppy Teal and Tiffany's Blue Sprays from Lindy's Stampgang. I also swiped some Mint Sparkle Wax from Finnabair on them. I chalked the edges with Forrest Moss Distress inks.
I mixed a little Fire Opal Color Glow powder from 13@rts with Liquid Acrylic Medium for the Roman Numerals.







On the leaves and Mystic Frame I used Leaf Green Acrylic Paints from DecoArt and Cadence. The same colour name but they look different in shade! I then randomly sprinkled Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel from Stampendous and Heat set it. I layered it all with some flowers and Cut outs from AB Studio paper. I also added some Glitter and sequences.



The Title and the Hearts Banner I colored with Crushed Olive Paint from Dusty Attic and embossed it with Speckled Egg Distress Embossing Glaze from Tim Holtz.

I used the following from the Dusty Attic On-line Store...












Thank you for taking a visit to my page....

Hmmm, 
how to "can a day?" 
You know,
 those days that seem just perfect 
you want access to them 
whenever the need arises. 
~Jeb Dickerson~

No comments:

Post a Comment