Sunday 13 June 2021

Country Life Cards - Svetlana Sanochkina

 Hi, friends! When summer comes it's always time for our citizens to move to the country side. And my relatives do the same. So I decided to congratulate them with two cards :)

We always have a lot of cats around our country house so we feed them and look how they play. In this case I used "Cats" set of chippies.


I decorated the cats with gold and blue acrylic paints and clear embossing powder. I think they look gorgeous!


In layers I used chippies that suit to my country theme: Broken Bits #5 and Wagon Wheels. I painted them with blue and orange oxide inks. It's the fastest and the easiest way to color them.



 These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have used:

Visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing

chipboard designs.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment