Wednesday 5 May 2021

Paradise Found - Jen Burns

  Hello everyone and thanks for visiting here today, I would like to share a very special photograph with you taken when Hubby, Kyden and I went to Broome in January this year. Since we could not travel Overseas or even Interstate we took the opportunity to travel in our own amazing Western Australia.

We did lots of things whilst away, which I will also scrapbook and share, like the Crocodile Park, but for now this is my most FAVORITE. We went on the Sunset Camel riding tour, half an hour up the pristine beautiful beach then half an hour back which is when the sun is going down, Paradise Found indeed.

The title was coloured using a chalk Blue Ink, pressing more on random sections to make it look more marbled and on the bottom of the "found" word .

This photograph is perfect as that is Kyden and I on the camel in the sun that is setting. Anthony is the forward position on the camel in front of us. 

The Vintage Artistry Wedgewood collection is the perfect colouring for these photos along with the NEW Vintage Artistry ANYWHERE collection . 

I started with the Anywhere Fragments paper and cut a piece from the back to mat my large 5x7 photo after all of them had been matted in black cardstock.

I trimmed the Wedgewood Breeze paper down and also added a black cardstock border before adhering it to the Fragments background.


I then added lots and lots of amazing rub-ons from the Anywhere collection. You can see the "Clear Blue Skies" at the top and pieces of map and ticket stubs around the page. If you don't want to use the whole rubon, just cut it into pieces and put them here and there.

 I have used them on my photographs as well "Beautiful" and "Big Adventure" 

These amazing little epoxy bubbles are from the Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets pack along with the seagulls and "this view" bubble that I have put into a Washi tape Geo pointer


I have then layered more of the Ephemera Bits at the side and bottom of the Focal photo. 


I have used the cute little suitcase, world globe and plane from the Icons sheet and coloured them with different inks.

I have then added more rub on transfers from the Sky/Navy Duo pack like the beads, stiped strips and love hearts. 

Placing one under the "Found" chipboard word makes it stand out a little more. 

You HAVE to see the laser cuts pieces that look like elastic rope, they are amazing - this is what I have used between the two photos at the bottom of the page, I think I need a whole sheet of just them. 

Thanks for sharing my layout with me today and will see you again soon 

49 and Market products used


No comments:

Post a Comment