Monday 3 May 2021

Extra Ordinary Moments - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hi there,

Gosh it's May already! It's starting to get colder here in New Zealand - winter is definitely on its way. Today I am sharing with you a layout that takes me back 40 years ago. I have done a layout of my sister and I back in 1981. We were on holiday down at a coastal town and took a trip to the harbour.

And that is moi sitting in the front. I can laugh at this photo - I used to have a habit of pushing my feet out of my sandals - and in this photo I am doing just that! 
I have first adhered my framed photo and clock with foam tape before layering the chipboard and flowers. I have used two beaded flourishes (DA1724) in the bottom right corner and a piece of flourish out of Feathers by Nuneka (DA2733) at the top left corner. 

While layering the flowers and leaves I also added some industrial gears (DA2859).
I have then added the title "Extra ordinary moments" (DA2708) 

These are the products I have used:




Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Till next time,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment