Friday 16 April 2021

Memories Documented - Belinda Spencer

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!!

It's Belinda here today to share my latest layout for The Dusty Attic featuring some stunning chipboard pieces as well as stencils and paints.

'Memories Documented'


For this layout, I began by adding some stencilling to the gorgeous 49 & Market background paper. I used the stunning Floral Stencil with Dusty In Colour paints. I squeezed out Mountain Meadow, Pesto and Jungle Green paints onto my palette. I then used a latex make-up wedge to pick up a little of each of the three colours and blot them through the stencil. I love the mottled, unblended effect this gives.
I also used some white gesso with the Starry Night Stencil to add some tiny little stars to the background.


I painted some of those amazing leafy chipboard designs with the same effect.


I painted the remainder of the chipboard with heavy white gesso so that it would stand out against the green.





The Dusty Attic products used:



DA0916 Dusty in Colour Mountain Meadow
DA0918 Dusty in Colour Pesto



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are felling inspired to grab your Dusty Attic stash and have a play too.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment