Sunday 21 March 2021

Simply Amazing - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello lovelies

The March moodboard is simply gorgeous - and here is my take on it






These colours are just simply beautiful .. I really loved working with this moodboard. I have used DA2733 - Feathers by Nuneka; DA2859 - Industrial Cogs scaled; DA2868 and DA2869 - Industrial wings scaled to create the elements for my page.


I have only used 3 various shades of paint and have painted the gears and wings in different colours before layering among the fussy cut flowers. 

I have then taken the sentiment from the DA2545 quoted sentiments pack that reads "Paradise has never been about places. It exists in moments and connections". I have dabbed this with a gold wax before adhering to my layout. I have also added some Mini Seagulls DA2686 to the layout - inspired by the moodbaord.

I have finished off adding the title "Simply Amazing" Impact title

Take part in the challenge to win one of two $50 Dusty Attic vouchers - add your entry to the Facebook Dusty FANattics page  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949690068580466

Here are the products I have used:






Thanks for visiting the blog.

Take care,
Michelle



 








No comments:

Post a Comment