Friday 29 January 2021

Trio of Houses - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat here,  back with my moodboard inspired project - a trio of ATC houses.


I wanted to create this houses for sometime now, I've seen this idea with 2 great designers and friends and I loved it.

As you can see this set is made entirely with chipboards, when I made the composition I felt there wasn't any need to add another type of  element and I'm so in love with what I come up with! After building the houses I painted them with Impasto paints, leaving the Natural background here and there, I than stampped them and went to color the chipboards using the same mixes of impasto paint adding a bit of rubbed metalique wax and dry brush gesso.

Hope you like my houses as much as I do!

the chipboards I've used are:

DA2789 - Mini Tulips

DA2636 - Foliage #24



DA2784 - Foliage #27




DA1292 - Foliage #2



















Thanks for Stopping by!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment