Monday 18 January 2021

Romantic - Pascale B

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a romantic layout. 


I chose for my background the backside of the Remnant mini collection. Before priming the background with clear gesso, I stamped randomly with the Tickets and Numbers set.  Next, I added a design with the Ledger stencil and white crackle paste. 


While the paste was drying, I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I colored the ATC Frame #6 with the Patina Effect paste.


I colored the lavender with Fuzzy Nave Peach Magical and Liquid Fluid to make it permanent. I mixed some 3D Gloss Gel with Red Hot Poker to add texture to the Lavender.


I colored the Foliage #6 and #7 with My Mojito Green and Sea Mint Green Magicals mixed with Liquid Fluid too. I made some foamiran flowers as well in a matching color.


Next, I colored the background with green and salmon inks. Then I built my composition around the photo.


To finish my layout, I added glitters and microbeads. 

Materials:

Dusty Attic products:


Ledger Stencil
DA1891

ATC Frame #6
DA1524

Foliage #6
DA1715


Foliage #7
DA1716

Lavender
DA1001

Other products:
  • Paper - 49 and Market (Remnant Mini Collection);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Flower Mini Serie 01: Tangerine, Sugar Posies: Fluff, Stargazers: Peach Sorbet);
  • Stamp - 49 and Market (Tickets and Number);
  • Starburst - Lindy's Gang (Fuzzy Navel Peach, My Mojito Green);
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Red Hot Poker Orange, My Mojito Green, Sea Mint Green);
  • Art Alchemy- Finnabair Prima (Liquid Color Fluid Medium);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy White Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel).

No comments:

Post a Comment