Tuesday 26 January 2021

Normal - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!!


It's Belinda here today to share my layout inspired by the January mood board featuring a mix of new and older chipboard and products.

'Normal'


For this layout, I started by adding some colour to my white cardstock background using a Lindy's Stamp Gang spray. I then added some stencilling using the Distressed Grid Stencil and some heavy white gesso. Once that was dry, I added some more stencilling using the Confetti Stencil with Faded Denim Dusty In Colour Paint. 

Here's a reminder of the gorgeous mood board:


While I had the paints out, I painted everything with the heavy white gesso. I gave it all about three coats as is my standard operating procedure. I kept some of the chipboard white and painted the others with the Faded Denim paint.


I added the face mask chipboard to a cute face embellishment to represent my daughter and myself in the photo.


I layered the matching patterned papers and chipboard pieces behind the photo.


I love the new Impact ABC Set to make a statement and create a bold title on the page.

The Dusty Attic products used:


DA0913 Faded Denim Dusty in Colour paint

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time to play along with the mood board this month too.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment