Monday 4 January 2021

Create Art - Pascalle B - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed media panel inspired by the beautiful colors of the January color combo.

And here is the color combo for January





I glued a paper collage on the HDF base that I've primed with white gesso. Next, I covered the paper with clear gesso.


I primed the chipboards (Paintbrushes, Pins and Clips, Ruler, and Postage Stamp) with a thin layer of white gesso. I primed a real tube of paint too. I colored some Country Blooms with Fuzzy Navel Peach ink.


I glued all the embellishments with 3D matte gel. When done, I started to add some color. I colored the paintbrushes with Burnt Sienna liquid acrylic and Karin's Coral Magical. I mixed some Deep Turquoise liquid acrylic with Stormy Sky Magical to get a darker color, and colored the paint tube and the tips of the paintbrushes.


After drying everything, I dry brush everything with white gesso. I used the waxes White Gold and Vintage Gold for the metallic elements like the clip, the pins or the paper clips.



To finish the composition, I added some glitters.

Materials

Dusty Attic products:

Paint Brushes #1
DA1740
Postage Stamp
DA0551
Paint Brushes #2
DA1741
Rulers #2
DA1969
Clips and Pins
DA1972

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Country Blooms - Cream);
  • Starburst - Lindy's Gang (Fuzzy Navel Peach);
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Karin's Coral (Alexandra's Artists Set), Stormy Sky (Mountain Meadow));
  • Die - Cherry Lynn (Flourish #13);
  • HDF - Artistiko (Oval);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Deep Turquoise, Burnt Sienna, Ink Black, Fluid Medium; Wax: White Gold, Vintage Gold);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel).


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you find some inspiration here!



No comments:

Post a Comment