Thursday 21 January 2021

Cherish - Joanne Simmons - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello and thanks for stopping by.  I'm back on the blog today to share with you my take on this months beautiful moodboard.



I used the beautiful Wedgewood papers, Layered embellishments and ephemera pieces from 49 and Market to create my moodboard inspiration this month which are also available on the Dusty Attic website.  

I created a cluster of chipboard embellishments and then added my photo.  Once that was done I adhered it to my page.  I went back to my white background that I love and added some rub ons for extra detail.

Here are a couple of close ups




We would love to see your take on our moodboard.  Don't forget to share your projects on our Dusty FANattics Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949690068580466

Dusty Attic products used.



Until next time
Happy crafting









No comments:

Post a Comment