Sunday 1 November 2020

November 2020

 Hello to November 

I don't know about you but I feel like this last half of the year is whizzing bye where the beginning of the year went quite slowly in comparison.

An email I received from one of our amazingly talented designers made me cry, our beautiful Rachelle Sigurdson is leaving Dusty Attic to concentrate on her own family and have more time to concentrate on her garden and other passions that she has. 


I have to say personally I adore Rachelle and as the DT Co-ordinator she has proven well over seven years to be not only an outstanding designer and advocate for Dusty chippy but also a wonderful friend (aka BRAT) albeit all the way from Canada !  I have always loved seeing her name pop up in my inbox to see what mind blowing layout she has sent us this time. So many times Jen Hedger and I have thought " I would never have thought to use that piece for that !!" 

Jen and I can not express how much we have enjoyed having you in the Dusty family Rachelle and wish you all the best for ever xox. 

Here are just a small sprinkling of Rachelle's creations that she has shared over the years for us to enjoy.

16th September 2013 was when Rachelle joined us, and because it was only yesterday the first piece I will share with you is a Halloween card.

2013



2014





2015





  2016




2017







2018



2019




2020






Thanks a billion Rachelle xox 

~~~~~     ~~~~~    ~~~~~

On to this months gorgeous Mood Board 


Inspiration is bought to us today by  

JEN BURNS 





DA1017

I started with the largest of the String of Hearts Frame set   and painted it white, I then used Shabby Pink heat embossing powder on just the heart sections.




DA1031

Then I added a painted white Trellis Large piece behind the hearts frame.




DA2697

The alphabet I have used on the photograph to spell "PRINCESS" (my gorgeous Grand Daughter) 
is the newly released Tall and Lean ABC set.



DA2709




DA2440



DA2733




I have then finished off the page by adding mini foliage, one of Nuneka's feathers and that cute bow ! 




Tomorrow we will be back with the TWO winners of a Dusty Attic prize pack each from the October challenge. 







No comments:

Post a Comment