Friday 13 November 2020

Imagination Tag - Jo Simons

Hello and welcome back to the blog today.

Today I have a tag to share with you.

I'm not really one for much mixed media but every now and then I like to have a little play and I find the chipboard tags wonderful for that.  Nice big tags with lots of room to create.


To start I covered my chipboard tag with some black gesso.  I also covered my chipboard pieces with black gesso.

Using the diamonds stencil I added some texture paste and when that was dry covered it again with black gesso.  Prima waxes were used to add colour to the tag.

I then laid the cogs and cog balloon on my tag and also added some prima waxes.  For a bit of extra texture I added some black cotton.

Very simply but it was nice to get a little messy.  Here is a closer shot




Dusty Attic products used


Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time - happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment