Saturday 14 November 2020

Card Set - Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg

 Hello dear friends 

I am back on the blog today sharing these cards I created using a variety of gorgeous chippies and papers from 49 And Market.

I started  by layering the paper panels using leftover chipboard pieces between each layer. So yes  don't discard the piecfrom which the chipboard designs are cut. Use it to create texture and save on double sided foam.


Next I cut my honey comb background in pieces to fit the space of my card fronts and coloured it with white Brilliance ink.

I arranged my chipboard on each card front and created a flower cluster to match each card, adding small pieces of medical gauze in between.

It still needed more, so I selected a couple of smaller chipboard pieces to add a bit of foliage and detail, colouring it with versa inks.

Last but not least I finished it off using a couple of 13 @rts stickers.

Products I used:




Honeycomb-small

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be back soon to visit us again.

Till next time  take care and have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment