Monday 3 August 2020

Vitamin Sea - Kareen Dion - Mood Board Inspriation

Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you my interpretation of the new moodboard's challenge this month!
And, as always, the colors are wonderful! So fresh, so green, so summer! I love it.


And this is what I created inspired by the moodboard : 

I used the title "Vitamin Sea" from the kit : Mini Captions #16. I simply used
my yellow watercolor on it and added a little bit of white gesso.

The quotes are from the Wordpl@y #7 Set. I painted them white and then added a thin layer
of yellow watercolor.

Behind my picture, you can see the Fishnet Border that I embossed with
embossing powder and then I cut it in little pieces to add on my layouté

And a last close-up : 



Material used : 
 

And that's it for me today!
Be creative and don't forget to participate to the challenge, it is so easy to enter now, just pop your take of the board into the comments section on the Dusty FANattics page HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment