Friday 24 July 2020

A Lifetime is not long enough.. - Adri Du Preez - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello everyone!

Here is my layout inspired by the beautiful romantic July mood board.  Perfect for these wedding photos of my daughter and son-in-law. This was the day her fairy tale dreams turned into reality, a day filled with love and laughter.

Here is the mood board.


 and here is my layout.





This is how I treated the chippies.

The beautiful Corner Swirls and bits of the Heart Attack panel were heat embossed with embossing powder.




The mini branches and title were painted with acrylic paint. How true is this title.  If you really love someone, a lifetime is not enough enough to love that person.




some close ups.






These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I used.





To enter all you have to do is add your take on the mood board in the comments section of the Dusty FANattics page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you find some time to play along with this months mood board.
Stay safe and happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment