Tuesday 2 June 2020

Sometimes you will never know ... Kareen Dion - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello everyone!

It's my turn to show you my interpretation of the moodboard this month.
But before that we will announce the 
MAY Moodboard Winners 
Both of these ladies receive a Dusty Attic chipboard pack. 

CRISTINA SANCHEZ ARRANZ 

NEENA CHOUDHRY ARORA


I must say that this month, it was an easy one for me. I absolutely love
those colors! 
Here is the moodboard : 


To enter the Mood Board Challenge now we have made it even easier. Just put your entry into the comments section in the Dusty FANattics Facebook page HERE


And here is my layout : 


Some close-ups : 
I used the "Quoted Sentiments #3" : Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory. I chose this quote because this picture was taken one week before they close (almost) everything due do the Covid-19. Who would have thought that we couldn't take that kind of picture right now?!! It seems so far, but yet, it was in March. I do really miss being with my friends.


I added some leaves from "Foliage #23". I simply embossed them with navy blue embossing powder.

I also used the "ATC Frame #7". I also put navy embossing powder with a little layer 
of white gesso to soften a little bit the look.


And a last close-up : 



Material used : 
 
 

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment