Saturday 9 May 2020

Happy - Kareen Dion - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello everyone!

It's that time to show you my inspiration for this month's moodboard.
The colors are simply amazing this month, it was so easy to create.


It is also easy to enter now as well. 
Just add your own take in the comments section on the Dusty FANattics Face book page 

And this is my layout : 

Some close-ups : 
I used the "Mini Titles #1 – Love" for my title of my layout.
I simply embossed it with white powder.

And on the background, I used the "Fancy Trim #13".

And all the leaves that you see are the "Foliage #19", they are painted.

And a last close-up : 


Material used : 
  



Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to come and play with us at the moodboard challenge this month! You could win a fabulous prize!






No comments:

Post a Comment