Saturday 25 April 2020

Love - Jen Burns

Good Morning Dusty FANattics

Today I would like to share a layout of my Mum, Dad and myself using the 49 and Market Vintage Artistry collection in CORAL.   There is so much I can say about this photo, this is us now, we seem to make sure we take photos together whenever we can, I think we just wish we did this more often when my darling brother was alive. So people, take those photos, none of this "my hair is't done" or "I look fat", just get in there and be in photographs as well as taking them. 
Okay, now I have given you my worldly advice just letting you know that 
Dusty Attic have the Vintage Artistry and other 49 and Market lines on the website 




I have used the string of Hearts at the top corners of the layout







Look at all those gorgeous Collage pieces layered with the heart frame.





All of my chipboard I have coloured with white except my title to make it "pop" I have used a green ink over the top 







This small lace border is just perfect for under photographs, there is also a large version however I have used the Fancy Trim (#13) at the bottom of my page on the top of layered papers 





I adore how this tropical foliage could also be used a feathers, again I have left it white to showcase all the fine details in the chipboard piece.


Tropical Foliage #10


I hope you have enjoyed my page today, happy creating memory keepers.























No comments:

Post a Comment