Friday 27 March 2020

Cherish Always - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration



I hope you are all keeping safe and well in these trying times. Today I have created a layout with the March moodboard.

 Aren't these colours beautiful? Here is the my take on the challenge with photos of my gorgeous daughter



I love the blue, pink and browns of this moodboard. I have used the Mintay Papers Harmony range for this layout. I have painted all my chipboard, starting with first with the Skeleton clock faces, using the larger clock, and cutting it in half, have painted this in brown and adhered to the top of my page. The leaves are Tropical Foliage no 6 and have been painted with Dusty in Colour Denim paint and arranged under the photos.

I have selected the words "cherish always" from the Mini Words #1 set of titles and painted these in brown.

These are the products I have used:

Tropical Foliage #6
Skeleton Clock Face
Mini Words #1



Take care,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment