Thursday 16 January 2020

such a Great Day to remember - Belinda Spencer

Hello Dusty FANattics!!

It's Belinda here today with my first post for the new year! I have created a super girly layout featuring one of the stunning chipboard dream catchers as well as some fabulous mini designs.

'Great Day'


I used the beautiful Mandala Stencil on my background paper to add some interest to the left hand side of the main area on my layout. I used heavy white gesso with the stencil and applied using a latex make-up wedge in a light dabbing motion for a lovely smooth application.



I used the same gesso (It's my go to product!!) to colour the dream catcher, mini butterflies, caption and mini foliage.



I used a feather stamp with some pink Archival Ink to add some detail to the feathers on the dream catcher.



Did you spy that sweet little mini banner in there? I covered that with an off cut of the patterned paper I used. I added double-sided tape to the back of the paper, removed the backing tape and then pressed the banner onto it before cutting out with a craft knife.







The Dusty Attic products used:



Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling refreshed and inspired for the new year to grab your Dusty Attic supplies and have a play.

Cheers
Belinda 






No comments:

Post a Comment