Sunday 26 January 2020

Happy - Belinda Spencer

Hello Dusty Attic fans!

Belinda here today to share my take on the January Mood Board. The colours are so bright and happy in the mood board this month that I just had to create a fun layout called 'Happy'!

'Happy'


I started by splashing some acrylic paint down on my background patterned paper and adding some messy thread. I painted the gorgeous floral frame with a couple of coats of heavy white gesso and then glued onto my layout using a strong glue.



I created a stack of layered patterned papers under my photo and added those to the layout using 3D foam. I then painted the polaroid frame with the white gesso followed by a red Posca paint pen. Once it was dry, I slipped it under my photo/paper stack so that just the bottom section was visible.



For the remainder of the chipboard pieces, I also painted them with the white gesso and then coloured with red, blue and yellow Posca pens.





Dusty Attic products used:




Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you can find some time to play along with the mood board this month too.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment