Tuesday 17 December 2019

Picture Perfect - Jenny Jacques


Good morning everyone!

It's my last layout for Dusty Attic.
 I'm proud of what I have done with them over the year and 
hope you will like this last personal inspiration.

I've used the Criss Cross stencil on my bavkground paper with a snowfl;ake paste.  
You can see that mostly  under the Get framed Star chippies.  Those were simply colored with Lindy's stamp gang sprays.

As  an embellishment over the smaller star, I used Word Disks#1 painted in black.

Finally, I placed a piece from Polaroid frame set #1 among my papers and cardboard.


As my title, I realized that this Wordpl@y #3 BLACK piece
 was the perfect one to match my picture ;)





As usual, you will find below all the Dusty Attic products I have used with their direct links to the store but first, I wanna thank Jennifer Hedger, the owner, and Jen Burns as our DT coordinator for this beautiful year with them:  Thank you very much ladies xx

Of course, thanks everybody for your kind words along the year and I hope you will  continue to watch my work on social media.
Have a nice time celebrating with your loved ones xxx

Here are the products 










No comments:

Post a Comment