Saturday 16 November 2019

TIME - Kasia Salmanowicz - Mood Board Inspiration

Hi!


Do you sometimes work with Moodboard prepared by Dusty Attic? This month, pink is in the foreground, which in why this color prevails in my project.

As a base, I used a clock face made of chipboard. On it were cogs, leaves and letters from the alphabet set, which I put into the inscription TIME. I painted everything intensively with pink acrylic paint, adding light gold accents in some places.
I also added small art stones, a paper flower and a bow made of cotton fabric.

Be sure to show your Moodboard interpretation for November and tag Dusty Attic on social
media. We want to know what creative ideas you have!
 










MOODBOARD:


Used in this project:






Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz


No comments:

Post a Comment