Wednesday 20 November 2019

Best friends FURever - Michelle Carrick

Hello Scrappers!
WOW...WOW... can you believe its 1 month to Christmas!!

This photo is of my niece Amy and her dog Zoe!
this picture was taken the night of her matric dance and colour perfect for November mood board!


For the back ground I used a mixture of colours
Dusty Attic paints - Rasin; Cranberry; Sugar Plum and impasto White, 
including a bit of crackle paste!


Stencilled with music and stars using Heavy gesso and gold glitter paste!
then stamped with scrip stamp in various places.

After that, using espresso alcohol ink, dropped and let run.
But this was to dark, so I toned it down using Bleach, 
which intern gave it a lemon yellow tinge.
I also applied beach to again tone down my Salmon card stock.




For the chip boards: 
The title I used All-Purpose ink Gold

For the frame I used Ranger embossing powder - lavender gold 
For the butterflies All-Purpose ink Gold with a drop of espresso ink!


I finally added Lace; Film ribbon and flowers!


Products Used:










I hope I have inspired you!
Happy Scrapping!
Lovies
Shells
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment