Saturday 26 October 2019

wide open SPACES - Nicole Doiron - Mood Board Inspiration

 

Hello everyone visiting the Dusty Attic blog today!

This is Nicole and I am here to share with you
my project inspired by the October mood board challenge.
 




 
Here is the beautiful October mood board:






 

I absolutely love the colour palette and the Autumn feel of this board.


 
It inspired me to create a layout of the countryside with lots of of same warm hues.
 
I started with picking out my pictures and found some gorgeous shots of a sheep pasture and vast fields of green taken while on a ride through the country.
 




I chose the title Wide Open Spaces which seemed perfect.






I searched my Dusty Attic stash and took out several country and farm themed chipboard, including the tall Windmill and a piece of the Large Paddock Fence as well as a Wagon Wheel.

 




 
I decided to treat all my chipboard with Ranger Distress Stains in different shades of brown.



 
I wanted to keep everything as earthy looking as possible.  
 




 
I added a couple Mini Compasses colored in black.

 



I even kept some of the chippies bare to go along with the kraft color on my page.



Below you see a piece of the beautiful Wheat. I find it to be such an intricate piece!

 

I think I captured the essence of the mood board quite well.  What do you think?


 





 
Now let's see all the Dusty Attic chipboard that I used:
 




Chipboard

Wide Open Spaces - DA2029
Wordplay #1 Black - DA1785
Windmill - DA0061
Wheat - DA1434
Wagon Wheels - DA0697
Mini Compasses - DA2381
Paddock Fence Set Large - DA0401


To see more of my work, visit me at Scrap-Utopia.


And make sure to share with us your Dusty Attic projects on the Dusty FANattics FB page.  We love to see what you create!


See you next month!





No comments:

Post a Comment