Friday 4 October 2019

This is real life - Joanne Simons

Hello and welcome back to the blog.

Today I am sharing my take on this months moodboard.

How nice is this?


Very autumn like and Im sure where some of you now you are experiencing those crispy leaves and cooler days.  Here in Australia we are in spring mode and ready for another long hot summer!

I decided to stick with the colours in the mood board and also with the grunge look that I have been experimenting with a little lately.


I started with stamping some ink splotches on to my background paper.  I then cut bits of the 12 x 12 geo panel and added some ink to it and laid it over the stamping.

Next I inked the perforated mesh and then stamped over the top with a wood grain stamp for some extra texture.

To cover the industrial globes - I used some embossing powder and added a little glitter to it.

My cogs I have rubbed a little ink over them.

I then made a paper cluster for my photo to sit on and started tucking in and under all my chipboard pieces.

Here is a couple of closer shots


I have used 3 of the strips from the wordpl@y #3 around my photo.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope I have inspired you a little to have a go at this months moodboard.









Until next time

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment