Wednesday 9 October 2019

Notebook cover - Kasia Salmanowicz - Off the page project


Hello,
My next project for Dusty Attic is mixed media notebook cover. Everything with the addition of beautiful chipboard. I love the shape of the star, that’s why there are a lot of them here;)) The whole with the addition of clay elements with moon-shaped
moulds. This is how the starry notebook cover was created.

I covered the paper with clear gesso and then stuck one of Dusty Attic chipboard. The pattern was a little larger than the size of my cover, so I gently cut it. Then I began to glue all the decorative elements, including other chipboard (stars and umbers) and metal embellishments, elements of hdf material and clay additions.
 
Next I covered it with white gess so that all elements had the same color. Then I painted everything with liquid acrylic paints. I chose three shades – brown,
dark pink and navy blue. Then I whitened parts of the project with white gesso and splashed.

 















Used in this project:

Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz


No comments:

Post a Comment