Thursday 17 October 2019

Best Friends Furever - Adri Du Preez

Hello everyone!

I am sharing my October design team project with you.
Whoever said that diamonds are a girl's best friend never had a dog!
This is my granddaughter and her best friend Neelsie.  She loves Neelsie and he adores this little human. These two are inseparable. 

Go check out these amazing new pet chippies on the Dusty Attic online shop.

Here is my layout.

All the chippies on this layout were painted with Americana acrylic paint.


I used my Silhouette to cut this cute puppy.






These are the the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I used.




  I hope I have inspired you.  Make sure you visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing chipboard design.
Have a blessed day and happy crafting!









No comments:

Post a Comment