Friday 18 October 2019

Altered Wooden Box - Kasia Salmanowicz - Mood Board Inspiration

 
Hello!
My inspiration is a Woodem box with Dusty Attic chipboard. The October moodboard
delighted me with colors, which is why I decided to use most of them to color
my project.

At the beginning I covered the whole box with a thin layer of white gesso. Later I glued chipboard. I choose two sets for this, which of course you will find in Dusty Attic store. This time I cut them very much to fit the whole composition.
I also added a few other elements, such as clay decorative elements a few cogs
made of hdf material and metal.

I also secued all chipboard with white gesso so that they would not absorb water. It is very important in mixed media projects. Then I used liquid acrylic paint with  the addition of water to make the colors
softly blur.
 
At the end I whitened some
elements and splashed with the previously used colors.












Moodboard:


 
Used in this project:



ALSO REMEMBER there is a Huge sale on at the moment as well
 
 
 
Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz






No comments:

Post a Comment