Sunday 29 September 2019

This is Paradise - Kerstin Filou

Hello creative friends!

Our summer was and is very hot and dry, 
I would just like still  hang out ;-).


Who can, goes to the sea and cools down or relaxes at home in the garden. 
Today I let our Sheltie swing comfortably in the hammock. 

'The bare necessities - Probier's mal mit Gemütlichkeit'



  
 I was inspired to try a new idea. 
I worked with some fabric leftovers and create a sea inspired mixed
media canvas.


here can you see both fabric pieces which I used for the hammock
  
Unfortunately I didn't have a sewing machine yet and so I used a hot glue gun to get everything into shape and glue it together. 
That worked better than I thought.


a photo cut out from our sheltie dog




 for the holding bars of the hammock I used four straws (paper)

some another details



 

used Dusty Attic chipboards 

Mini
Feathers

Shells
#2

 Wordpl@y
#7 BLACK

Luggage
Tags

Grass
Border #1

 

Thanks for your visit!
Happy
crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment