Sunday 8 September 2019

Love is wet noses and sloppy kisses - Michelle Carrick

Hello dear scrappers,

I could not resist another layout with all the new beautiful chip boards!

This is me and my boy!
My daughter is doing photography and I'm often her subject and in this instance my boy "Mac" wanted to be in on the action. 
Which she captured beautifully!


To start of I painted my canvas dark blue, then took a wet wipe, 
in a circular motion wiped off to get a lighter shade of blue.

I then stencilled with the Burlap stencil using heavy gesso.


I took wood looking paper and coloured it, using Distress oxide
 - Spiced Marmalade.
For the broken bits chip board I used sparks paint 
- rich turquoise - copper and mermaid sparkle.
The triangles I painted white.


For the titles I used ColorBox - Aqua, 
which was a bit to light, so after drying it 
I used Distress Oxide - Broken China.
For the paw prints I used the copper with a touch of blue.


After everything was all dry, 
I placed added my flower and angle hair - baby blue.

Products Used:


















Thanks for popping over!
Happy Scrapping!
Lovies
Shells
xoxo
Michelle Carrick

No comments:

Post a Comment