Sunday 8 September 2019

Cat titude - Patricia Basson

This month I am pairing my Blogpost for Dusty Attic with ARTechnique papers from Maremi's Small Art...

Today's picture is of my gorgeous shelter cat Layla who is been with us for one year already! Love this beauty to Bits and she knows it....



I used cream colored watercolor paper backed by a sheet of 7 Dots Studio paper. From the Maremis paperstack I used one of the lightweight papersheets. Also used a sheet as backing for my photo as well as fussy cutting the flowers.
I used Black and Bordeaux Rainbow Colors from 13 Arts on the background.
Used a Maremi stencil with texture paste and embossed it with Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel from Stampendous.













On the newly released Dusty Attic chipboards I used Pink and Avocado Acrylic paints. Sadly my crackle glaze on the green did not...well...crackle! 'Meow' was just inked with a little grey ink and also crackled. I added pieces of Tulle behind the photo and between the paper flowers and distress it with my Heatgun.
As a final touch I added a little splatter with 13arts Iridescent White Glitter.





Have you taken a look at all the amazing New designs in the Dusty Attic on-line shop yet????

I used the following pieces...









Thank you for your visit and Happy Scrapping to you all....


A cat isn't fussy, 
 just so long as you remember he likes his milk in the shallow,
 rose-patterned saucer
 and his fish on the blue plate. 
From which he will take it,
 and eat it off the floor. 
~Arthur Bridges~

1 comment: