Wednesday 11 September 2019

Art Adventure - Cindy Wille - VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hi there! I'm back with some inspiration for the Dusty Attic . I used last months Mood Board again for inspiration, don't you just love the photo?! Very Ibiza Lounge lol. So I altered a tray using tissue paper by Finnabair and lots of texture. The Dusty Chipboard was perfect as always.







Don't you just love how everything fits together like it was meant to be! I had a very hard time finishing this tray though, I wanted to throw it out so many times, but I'm glad I decided to follow trough. I'm kinda happy with how this one turned out. The chipboard looks really pretty. I've embossed them with some Lindy's Gang Embossing Powder. The soft muted colors look really nice with the metal this way, don't you think? 


I've created a video for you guys to watch the whole process. And I would love for you to subscribe to my channel of course! Check out the video below or watch it on YouTube --> http://www.youtube.com/creativecins





I've used two pieces of chipboard and the gorgeous Diamond Stencil on the tray. You can see the exact Dusty Attic products I've used down below and follow the link to the store by clicking on the images. And if you scroll down you will find some more close-up shots to.
















Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!



Dusty-Attic-New-Badge-Cindy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment