Saturday 24 August 2019

The Good Life - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Dusty Attic friends! 
Anat here to share my August mood board challenge project. 


44035713_10216517096341108_154288878973353984_o

This Moodboard is one of the most stunning Moodboards ever!! I love it so much I feel like making many projects with it LOL.

My Project is a Huge Clay Frame, made with a Silicone mould. In the center I inserted Embossed paper, embellished with gorgeous Dusy Attic's chippies. I prime it with Vlack Gesso and than painted it trying to give it the sunset colors. I took Impasto Paints and added to them 3D powder which gave them a sandy texture.


The chipboards were also painted with the same mixture of Impasto+3D powder. On the Mini Shells #2 I added a bit of Ivory Embossing Powder to imitate Sand.








Did you see this New swirlls? I'm in love!




Hope you like it and wish to see your creations in the challenge!

Here are some more photos:






















Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Love the frame and all the embellished chipboards. Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete