Sunday 18 August 2019

Evening by the Sea - Kerstin Filou - Mood Board inspiration

Hello creative friends!

A new moodboard which reminds me on beautiful sunset's by the sea.


'Evening by the Sea' 
I use two photo's from the Baltic sea, where I love to spend our holidays.
There are no palm trees but a beautiful sandy beach where you can walk with your dog for hours.
This is true recreation and pure relaxation for us.

Unfortunately we can't go there every year and so I like to remember this time while doing handicrafts. This is one of the reasons why I love scrapbooking so much.
The use of Dusty Attic chipboards make the projects more vivid and interesting.

You can find a lot of natural style elements under Beach, Fishing, Nautical and Tropical.



 some close up's






 Used Dusty Attic chipboards

 


 





 
 



Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment