Friday 26 July 2019

Tropical State of Mind - Mary Tzalla



  Hello dear friends!



Today, I'm back with a new layout, .I love sunrises and this one is so beautiful! So, I decided to use it for my layout. I loved the color palette and the calm and peaceful feeling of the photo.



 For my background I used the Vagary paper from the 49 and Market Captured Adventures collection and I created texture with the Finnabair Golden Nugget paste and the Dusty Attic Fishnet Stencil. Then, I added color with a Lindy's spray and made
some random stamping.


   Next, I heat embossed the ''Travel Corners'', the ''Starfish #2'' and the chipboard title from the ''Mini Captions #12'' with the Stampendous Aged Taupe enamel.


  All the other chipboard from the ''Port Holes'', the ''Port Holes Small'', the ''Sand Dollars'', the ''Chain Circles'' and the ''Foliage #3'' sets were also embossed with the Stampendous Aged Teal enamel.


Then, I layered all the gorgeous elements around my photo and added in some 49 and Market flower. I finished my layout by adding art stones, glass glitter and glitter.
 

 Dusty Attic chipboards used: 



49 and Market products used:


 Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:

Post a Comment