Friday 19 July 2019

Moments - Tanya Cloete

Dusty Attic 

Steampunk Debutante + 


Olde Curiosity Shoppe 

Mixed Media 12x12 Canvas 

'Moments'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic project this month, 

a Mixed Media Layout on a 12x12 Canvas featuring a combination 

of the stunning Graphic 45 Collections Steampunk Debutante + 

Olde Curiosity Shoppe and some fabulous Dusty Attic chipboard.




I created this layout on a 12x12 Canvas. I added lots of texture to the 
background using stencils and Finnabair texture powder. I prepped my
canvas with black gesso and added colour with metallique and impasto paints. I layered my photo onto lots of die-cuts. I altered one part of the Floral 

Frame set chipboard piece and door knocker  with some rust pastes and metallique  waxes. I heat embossed the other chipboard pieces with embossing powders. I removed  the word 'unforgettable' from the title. I adorned the rest of the canvas with pretty Prima flowers, string and metal embellishments. 























Dusty Attic Product List:





Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment