Saturday 22 June 2019

There is only one happiness in life - Tanya Cloete - Mood Board Inspiration

Dusty Attic 

Moodboard Inspiration 

Altered Embroidery Hoop

'There is only one happiness 

in life, to Love and be Loved'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the beautiful colours and tones of this
months mood board...so stunning!
Here is my take on the June challenge.




Inspired by the these lovely colours of this mood board I created an 
Embroidery hoop featuring lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard. 
I altered this piece with my favourite Finnabair mediums, Prima resin 
and metal embellishments as well as some Graphic 45 metal keys.
 I prepped all the pieces individually with black gesso and glued
 everything to the hoop with a heavy body gel. I then gave the whole 
hoop another coat of black gesso. I altered it with some metallique
paints making sure I blend the colours as I went along. I then highlighted 
some of the pieces with brushed iron wax. I adorned the rest of the hoop 
with some art pebbles and a Dusty Attic chipboard sentiment.












Dusty Attic Product List:
















Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment