Wednesday 19 June 2019

Sweet - Gumball machine - Tanya Cloete

Dusty Attic 

Gumball Machine

'The Beauty of Little Things'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic

 project this month, my love for off the page a 
Gumball Machine featuring the gorgeous Prima Marketing
 Love Story Collection and some fabulous Dusty Attic chipboard.




I have created this super cute Gumball Machine with my Silhouette 
(design ID 51821) and a clear plastic acrylic globe. I cut the bottom section

 of the'machine' from the pattern sheets in the Love Story collection and
assembled accordingly. I glued the plastic globe on top. Some of the 

chipboard pieces and title have been heat embossed and some altered

 with metallique wax. I added a photo (via Pinterest) on the inside of the

 globe and adorned it with beads, pretty Prima flowers, some die-cuts 

 and the altered Dusty Attic chipboard pieces. I decorated the outside of 

the 'machine' with some pearl string,ribbon, die-cut butterflies and swirly shapes. 


























  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment