Thursday 27 June 2019

Altered Tin - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello dear friends!
It's Anat here sharing my Mood-Board project I enjoyed so much creating!


Isn't this Moodboard gorgeous?

It Inspired me to alter the tin box first with black gesso and than with a stencil I love:

https://www.dustyattic.com.au/products.php?product=Webbing-%232-Stencil


I colored the Cog Cluster (can't stop using it LOL) with Brown any Yellow Rust effect pastes and added Gold Amber metalique paint



The Tribal Arrows #2 were colored with Orange and Yellow Rust effect pastes and dry brush of Light Gray Rust effect paste at the edges 



And the Feather Charms #3 I colored with Dark and Light Gray Rust effect paste and added yellow metalique paint



I added one metal ring and one acrylic pebble, added a bit of micro beads.
Last  step was to add Lindy's Cowbunga Spray only on the tin (not on the embellishments)

Hope you like it!

Here are some more photos:










Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment