Monday 27 May 2019

Mine to Me - Mary Tzalla - VIDEO TUTORIAL





Hello dear friends!
Today, I would like to share a new layout with a video tutorial made for my May inspiration. As always I found my photo on Pinterest and this one inspired me to create a soft romantic page in white and blue tones. 
But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ''unknown''
photographer.
To create my page I used Maja Design papers from the new gorgeous ''Denim & Girls'' collection along with some gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboards and beautiful 49 and Market flowers.
You can watch all the procedure here…



The paper I used is the ''Tough but sweet'' and made some layers behind my photo with the ''You’re beautiful'' and ''Loose fit'' papers. To start, I applied a coat of clear gesso and then, I
created texture with an icing paste and a stencil. When the paste dried, I randomly stamped and used a Lindy’s Gang spray to add color.






Next I colored the ''Fancy Frame #7'' chipboards with the Finnabair Ice Queen acrylic paint.






 The ''ATC Frame #6'' and the title ''You Are Mine...'' were also colored with the Finnabair Silver Spoon paint. I cut out some flourish pieces from the ''Ornate Frame Set'' chipboard
and also colored them with the Finnabair White Pearl paint.






Then, I layered all the gorgeous elements around my photo and added in
some 49 and Market flowers from the ''Blossom Blends, Garden Seeds & Cottage Blooms'' sets.







Dusty Attic products used:
 


49 and market products used:
I hope you enjoyed my project!


Thank you for stopping by!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment