Friday 24 May 2019

Discover, Adventure, Explore - Michelle Carrick - Mood Board Inspiration

Hiya,

I'm here to share my canvas layout with you,
 for the month off May! 

I simply love these colours!


Using a music I stencilled with heavy Gesso.


Then using the Liquid acrylic paints, blue and purple watering them down.
 Then I added crackle paint


For the chippies I first painted with gesso and applied the paint.


I used a piece of card board and also painted with gesso and dusted with all purpose frost white, to get a shimmer!
Using Dry wall tape as my stencil and stazon jet black ink, 
added a bit of depth.


I also included blue net and Art stones.
For the flowers I used the left over Liquid Acrylic paints.


For the final touch i Included black thread.

Products used:







Paints:

Let us see your creations!!
Happy crafting!
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment