Wednesday 22 May 2019

A Lifetime is not long enough... - Nicole Doiron - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello my dear Dusty FANattics!

Hope that the month of May is treating you well so far!

I would like to share with you today my page inspired by the beautiful May mood board.



Here is the May mood board with its lovely colour palette!



These soft and feminine colours put me in a romantic mood so I chose to create a page with a love theme and photos of me and my partner.

I picked a title that fit my sentiment beautifully, and I colored it with lilac embossing powder and added white paint and a bit darker purple distress stain to create a dual coloured effect. 




On the Mystic Frame #2 behind my photos, I used blue embossing powder sporadically leaving some bare parts which I then dabbed in white paint and then used different blue and purple distress stains for a marble look.




I treated the Door Handle Plate (above) as well as the Hour Glass and Word Play #4 (below)  with white paint and just a tad bit of distress stains to keep them soft and subtle.



I absolutely love adding butterflies to my pages! Who doesn't!? 

And of all the gorgeous chipboard butterflies that Dusty Attic has designed over the years, the Flutterbies #3 set is my favorite.




Here is one last look at my page and the arrangement of chippies, flowers and other decorative elements that I used to frame my mini photos.




Here are all the Dusty Attic chipboard designs I used on my layout.



Chipboard

Mystic Frame #2 - DA1745
Door Handle Plates - DA0681
Hour Glass - DA0642
Flutterbies #3 - DA0766
Mini Clock Faces - DA0717
A Lifetime Is... - DA0929
Wordplay #4 - DA1647

Stencil
Clockworks - DA1485

If you would like to see more of my creations, visit me at Scrap-Utopia.

Make sure to check out the hundreds of fabulous designs on the Dusty Attic website. There are some for all your crafting needs!

See you next month!





No comments:

Post a Comment