Saturday 27 April 2019

You matter to Me - Mary Tzalla - Mood Board Inspiration


  Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm back with a new layout based on our gorgeous moodboard. 
I loved the fresh and so vibrant color combination and I tried to use them all. I made a vintage romantic layout with lots of beautiful chipboards and my favorite 49 and Market flowers and papers.


 For my background I used the Paper No 5 from the 49 and Market Vintage Remnats collection and I created texture with Finnabair icing
paste and a stencil. Then, I added color with a Lindy's spray and made some random stamping.




  Next, I painted the ''Ornate Frame #7'' and the chipboards from the ''Baroque Flourishes'' with the Finnabair Golden Moss acrylic paint.




 The clock from the ''Mini Clock Faces'' and the ''Elegant Swirl #14'' were also painted with
the Finnabair Rustic
Brown paint.




I used the Finnabair Sparks Ginger Magic paint to color the chippies from the ''Flutterbies #3'', the ''Mini Bird Cages #1'' and the title ''You Matter To Me''.

Dusty Attic chipboards used:
49 and Market products used:
 
 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment