Monday 29 April 2019

Crazy, Silly Fun - Nicole Doiron - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello everyone!

This is Nicole and I have a very bright and fun layout for you today!


My layout was inspired by the similarly bright April mood board from The Dusty Attic.


With this sunny colour palette as well as the beautiful image in mind, I found a photo of my nieces taken during their visit to Florida in 2005 which I found matched the theme and colours quite well.




I created the title Crazy Silly Fun using the Word Packs #13 and #16.



I created a geometric tile design on my page by tucking 3 of the Elegant Frames behind the photo. I colored them with 2 different shades of purple markers and then sprayed on a little white mist.


I used the same markers on the Page Pebbles and the title as well.


I used white embossing powder on the Machine Parts

to make them pop against the colorful background and paper layering.



Finally, here is a close up of my 2 favorite girls being adorable and... silly!



Here are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I used on my page.




Chipboard

Elegant Frames - DA0869
Machine Parts #1 - DA1934
Page Pebbles #4 - DA1108
Page Pebbles #10 - DA1115
Word Pack #13 - DA1269
Word Pack #16 - DA1272


I hope that you were inspired by my work.
If you want to see more, visit me at Scrap-Utopia.

Visit the Dusty Attic website to see all of their fabulous designs and products!

Share with us your creations on the Dusty FANattics FB page.


See you next month!








No comments:

Post a Comment