Sunday 24 March 2019

Mood Board Inspiration - Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends!
I am back with another project using the March mood board as an inspiration.



I have this tree slice for some time now and when I saw the mood-board I knew I was going to use it as a canvas. I've chosen my Mother's  vintage photo to go with the gorgeous Foliage #18Geometric-Panel #2 small and  ATC frame #5.




I added some texture to the background with a mix of  Finnabair Platinuim crackel paste and Lindy's Cuckoo Clock Cardinal Magical Shaker through one of Finnabair's new stencils. The chippies were colored with Finnabair's: Green Metal Rust Past, Royal Red Metalique Paint, Vintage Gold Metalique Wax and a Dry Brush of White Gesso.
 As a matting to my Mother's picture I added paper die cut made with Fantasy cuuting Die  and 49 & Market paper flowers.

Hope you like it  and give it a try!









 




Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment