Thursday 21 March 2019

Don't loose the spark.... Michelle Carrick - Mood Board Inspiration

Once again I'm here... 
To try encourage you with some ideas!

I found the photo in inspirational quotes on Pinterest.
I love it: Don't lose the spark that makes you....YOU!


Firstly,
I attached with clears gesso, the Tissue wrap paper 
from Tim Holtz Idea-ology range.
Using the Dusty Attic Mandala stencil, stencil with heavy gesso white.


Then, I spilt (dropped) Distress spiced Marmalade,let dry!

Then using various different stamps... stamped! 

For the Feather chipboard's I always paint white first, then adding colour with Inks. 


These are handmade butterflies, 
which I inked with Alcohol inks - 
Red Pepper; Sunshine Yellow and Sunset Orange.
These Daisies flowers are also Handmade!

Glass beads, I attached red paper first and then glued down.

For the title: YOU, I cut up from words
and create You on a tab!

I finally added gold netting and cream lace to finish off!

Products Used:

























Happy Scrapping!


Michelle Carrick

Lovies 
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment