Monday 25 March 2019

ATC set - Cindy Wille - Mood Board Inspiration with a Video Tutorial


Hi All, Cindy here today to show you my take on this months Mood Board, I have done a set of ATC's plus a Video Tutorial for you as well.





I totally love the light bulbs, perfect for everything steampunk-ish! And those designer discs have stole my heart, I love all the different variations and they are so easy to combine with different styles.

I've created a video for you guys to watch the whole process. And I would love for you to subscribe to my channel of course :)! 
Check out the video below or watch it on YouTube.



I've used several pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard and stencils on this spread. You can see the Dusty Attic products I've used down below and follow the link to the store by clicking on the images.








Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Dusty Attic New Badge Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment