Sunday 24 February 2019

Moments - Altered Frame - Tanya Cloete - Mood Board Inspiration

Altered Photo Frame

Moments 


Hello dear Dusty FANattics!

Love these gorgeous colours and hues of this months nature

 inspired mood board. Here is my take on the February challenge.




Inspired by the nature theme of this mood board I decided

to alter a photo frame with a resin door piece as my focal

point together with a tree branch, leaves and beautiful Prima

 flowers. I created this piece featuring some pretty Dusty Attic 

chipboard. I prepped my frame with black gesso, added some

texture with a stencil and texture paste. I then added some

colour to the background with lovely Prima sprays and Finnabair

metallique paints, impasto paints and rust pastes. The chipboard

pieces have been painted with metallique paints, impasto paints

and rust pastes too and then heat embossed randomly with some

embossing powders. I added some butterflies and leaf images that

I stamped and fussy cut. I then added some art stones and micro

 beads for extra texture. I randomly added some paint splatters

and vintage melange. I then highlighted the frame and some

 of the elements with white gold wax. 






















Dusty Attic Product List:













  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya




No comments:

Post a Comment